- RSS Channel Showcase 2455796
- RSS Channel Showcase 8959088
- RSS Channel Showcase 5759471
- RSS Channel Showcase 3966427
Articles on this Page
- 05/12/15--06:51: _Waves Releases H-Re...
- 05/13/15--03:55: _How to Keep Perspec...
- 05/13/15--06:50: _LA Event: IMSTA Fes...
- 05/14/15--05:53: _NYC Event: BMS’ “Th...
- 05/17/15--07:26: _Audified Releases u...
- 05/18/15--03:00: _Executive Interview...
- 05/12/15--06:51: Waves Releases H-Reverb Plug-In
- 05/13/15--03:55: How to Keep Perspective During a Mixing Session
- 05/13/15--06:50: LA Event: IMSTA Festa — May 16th at SAE Institute
- 05/17/15--07:26: Audified Releases u73b Compressor Plug-In
Integrating their new FIR engine (Finite Impulse Response), users can shape the reverb decay envelope beyond linear forms. The plug-in also comes equipped with Waves’ … Read More
We mixers know all too well that mixes can be like black holes. If you keep a safe distance, you can generally preserve a healthy perspective and escape unscathed. But many of us allow ourselves to get sucked way in without even realizing it’s happening.
IMSTA is a free event that will allow professionals and enthusiasts to meet face-to-face with developers … Read More
Response to their first foray was overwhelmingly positive, and now BMS is back. This time, they’ll be presenting “The … Read More
Now hear this! The u73b Compressor plug-in from Audified is modeled from the vintage German broadcast compressor of the 1960s.
Audified got their hands on an original model, broke it down and has now produced a clone for the digital realm. The compressor was used for mastering and produces a … Read More
It takes two: The smartest record labels know that success doesn’t just depend on signing great artists – they have to make equally smart choices in the executives that steer a band’s career.